Skip to main content

Chechen Mob Crime Bay new address

Chechen Mob new address is http://5nr3yoxhbgzprocb.onion after the FBI and NSA managed to seize down and close the old address.
Chechen Mob site can be accessed via the Tor Browser, this can be downloaded from https://www.torproject.organized
The chechen mob site can not be accessed by regular web browsers except that if you are using a proxy like .onion.link or like https://5nr3yoxhbgzprocb.onion.to however, these sites are creating a bridge between clear net and your normal proxy and to the dark web
On 5th May 2017 FBI and NSA managed to crack down and size one of the entry nodes of the chechen mob website, and they closed their address.
The chechen mob team has got the site on new entry nodes and got a new address within a few days
No customer information has been seized by FBI in the recent close down, because there is no customer information on the servers.
Customers are fully anonymous as they don't provide any details, no name, no address, no email, no phone number no credit card nor bank details.
Not even the IP of customers is available, because customers use the Tor Browser and proxies to hide their real IP when ordering murder for hire.
As such, no arrests have been made after the Chechen Mob old site seizure.
The new address have everything restored, including customer accounts, bitcoin wallets
FBI din't got any bitcoins, and messages between customers and hitmen are encrypted
Many things can be said about the Dark Web, a place between myth and reality, but one thing is for sure: fittingly, the name of ToR links are called Onions for the sole reason that their content is described as “Things that make you cry”.

Or makes other people cry, in the case of my experience. Let me provide some context: I'm a 40's-something guy who has a pretty good job. I can make a living and day-to-day basics are covered. However first world problems, as they call them, come in many forms.
For me it was a guy who pretty much took everything from me. Without going into personal details, he was a problem. A problem that was driving me to feats of revenge.

Now, scouring the dark web is no easy feat, there are a lot of scams and traps wherever you look but luckily I knew a guy on one of the many deep-web forums that introduced me to a pretty unique service.

A problem solver. The service in question is called CrimeBay by Chechen Mob and when I first heard of it I thought it was dubious as hell. No way it could be real.

Right? I took a look at their website, neatly organized, not overly complicated, probably to minimize eventual vulnerabilities that inherently come with all the flashy ad dons and took a leap of faith: I filled a user name, password and hit the register button. Now, it's interesting to see that the register has two options: Client or Operative.

I guess that Operatives are the one who solve the said “problems”. The register part was easy and intuitive and to my surprise it was damn fast in getting replies. I filled in a form with all the needed details to identify my “problem”, transferred some BTC in a wallet through a secure escrow service and voila, the money appeared and my account.

Then.... I was scared as hell...am I really doing this? Am I? I still had my doubts and decided to pull the trigger: murder. Once I placed the order, I received a message that an operative as been allocated to my needs and fulfill the job as per my terms. One thing to note is that the amount of money I've placed was a decent amount, the operative was chosen and I was assured that if he didn't respect the terms he would be servery punished.

What? By whom? That made me think that this network of operatives and clients ran by CrimeBay is far larger than I initially thought. After 3-4 days, nothing happened. I was SURE it was a damn scam, yet again, one of many. I was somehow relieved that I did nothing illegal after all and I could easily withdraw my funds from the wallet.
However, on the 5'th day, something happened. I received a call from someone whom I will not name that another someone was in the hospital. He didn’t make it. Died on the way from two gunshot wounds. I was in shock. Was it real? I decided to check my account again. “The Job was done.” was the title that awaited me in the message box.

I started sweating, what if I ordered a kill? Digging up the dark-web showed that the service is VERY real and I was now responsible for someone’s death. I decided to abandon my account and hope that I will never feel the need to use their services again. After my curiosity got the better of me, I decided to dig further. Who was behind Crimebay?
The next logical step would be some info regarding the Chechen mafia. The Chechen reputation for violence was formidable, and before long they became the dominant crime group in Moscow.
This brought them into conflict with the Slavic gangs, including the Solntsevskaya bratva and the Orekhovskaya gang, who formed an alliance to oust the Chechens from the city.

They were supported by the FSB, who were concerned at the growing links between organized crime and the Chechen separatist movement The criminalisation of Chechnya has taken a somewhat different turn to the wartime chaos that preceded it. Government officials have been accused of embezzling billions in state funds from Moscow, turning Chechnya into something of a financial “black hole”, as well as demanding kickbacks for construction projects.
One thing is for certain, a couple of very powerful mob bosses are behind this kind of activity, people who are not only devoid of fear when it comes to the police but people who have enough influence to intimidate the police or bribe it altogether. Oil theft and smuggling also became a major source of income.
During its brief period of independence, Chechnya quickly fell into anarchy, becoming a major hub for arms trafficking (with a gun market in central Grozny), mobsters using local banks to launder profits from criminal activities, and rival warlords, armed gangs, and Islamist terrorists all fighting each other for control.
It was this atmosphere of lawlessness that gave birth to services like Crimebay. However, killers are by no means living in the past. The access to internet and anonymous services like the Dark Web, ToR and VPN's means that they can sell their services world-wide, protecting both the customers and the actual operatives.
Russia's chief prosecutor, Yuri Chaika, announced that 10 people had been arrested in connection with the murder of Anna Politkovskaya which he blamed on a Chechen mafia boss and rogue elements in Russia's security services. But he hinted that the real mastermind behind the plot to kill the campaigning journalist was someone living abroad who had arranged the murder Asked whether he thought the Chechen Mob is a real threat, Mr Chaika refused to answer but smiled.
I guess along the myth that propagates inside the dark-web soup there are crumbles of truth, like Crimebay by Chechen Mob. Two months after the incident I realized that my life is fucked.

I have problems over problems but still I rest easy. There is someone eagerly awaiting to fix those problems for me, for the right sum of money.

Comments

  1. DO NOT USE THIS SITE! IT IS A SCAM THAT WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY ACTUAL REAL HITMEN! I TRIED TO USE THIS SITE AND GOT SCAMMED! STAY AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long ago was this and how much was you scammed

      Delete
  2. How long ago was this and how much was you scammed!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment